Sunday 27 October 2013

Dance Party: wtg

Dance Your Ass Off


I love to dance. Whether its for real, if I'm trying to cheer myself up with upbeat music or just for fun. Its just something that makes me feel good every time I do it, and not for anyone but me. Just having fun with everything is the way to go; you may need to be serious, but you'll never accomplish anything when your wearing grey or beige. Go get some colour on! Oh and black is an exception; Sophistication is important. To dance is to let go, be free of all that holds you back. If you feel like you're doing the move wrong, you probably are. Its not bad, its just you wanting too much perfection which will mess with your head so let loose and enjoy yourself. That's what life is, living it to the fullest with love and happiness.



People dance for all kinds of reason - to mourn, to celebrate, to heal, to give thanks, to preserve cultural heritage and treasured legends, to demonstrate physical prowess, to assert individuality, to provoke and to entertain. 

Why I dance - I dance to release tension and stress. When I dance it's like I'm the only one on earth though I never feel alone. It's just me the music and my imagination. I can fly, jump, turn and do things no one else can. 

Benefits of dancing - you're with you people who care about you, just having loads of fun being weird. If you're alone its still the same thing, but a little bit more better realizing you don't have to worry about someone watching you looking like a blue heron on an elephant. Also, you might meet some people on the dance floor, who knows. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yegf9ipzYHw -Twin Forks (Back To You)


No comments:

Post a Comment